Thursday, January 23, 2014

Nine of Cups: what do you wish for?

Crystal Visions Tarot
The woman in this lovely Nine of Cups from the Crystal Visions Tarot is totally at ease. She is one with her surroundings and enjoys her solitude. This is exactly where she wants to be. A place where she can withdraw from the business of everyday life and where she can consider what she really wants from life or perhaps only for today or the coming weekend. The moon is full. While making her wish, she is blowing the seeds of a dandelion in the wind. Her wish is her secret.
I prefer this card above the RW version with the pompous man turning his back to his beautiful cups. This woman is enjoying in a very sensual way everything she has gathered around her.
So what do I wish for?
Some peace and quiet for the coming days. Reading in my book “Divergent” by Veronica Roth. Watching "Star Trek: Into Darkness" this weekend with M. (S is going to her boyfriend and I am a trekkie) And 
all kinds of other relaxing things I dare not tell because otherwise they won’t come true but I am sure there will be some chocolate involved.J

6 comments:

  1. It is nice to see such a peaceful person rather than a smug one on this card! I appreciate weekends when the weather is too cold or nasty to do much, and I have the perfect excuse to relax and do the things I enjoy without one ounce of guilt. Hope your days ahead are just as lovely and calm as this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sycamoretree, I hope so too.
      Perhaps that is why I enjoy autumn and winter so much:)

      Delete
  2. Ah, nice! Enjoy your weekend, and have a piece of chocolate for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will; I am off to buy some now (with hazelnuts!) :)

      Delete
  3. Mmmmm I could go for some chocolate right about now!! I like this version of the card as well. The colors of this deck don't come across as "fluffy" (as some say) - rather I feel it carries a nice, peaceful, calm feel. Enjoy your own peace, Trekkie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olivia, It is indeed a gentle deck. Sometimes I Do like fluffy :), but this deck is more then just cute.Tonight Star Trek. YAY!
      Have a lovely weekend

      Delete