Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The World – I've got the whole wide World in my hands

Today I've chosen The Anna K Tarot for my daily draw and I've got The World!
I think this world Card is one of the most beautiful World cards that I own.  It contains the whole world/ universe in a nutshell: the sun, the  moon phases, the stars and the world tree or Yggdrasil. I love how the moon circles around the tree and the sun and how the new moon its hidden between the roots, waiting to be reborn.
Before I drew this card I asked: what will be my gift for this Spring. And I got the world, which for  me symbolizes being one with everything and everybody and being present in this precious moment.  From microcosm to macrocosm and back again. This card is our potential and our goal; our journey and our destination. 
To see this card makes me happy. To read it is difficult. This card is about feeling complete and whole. About knowing your place in the world. Knowing who you are and excepting yourself completely. On a smaller scale it is about  completing a cycle, coming full circle and starting over in The Fools position.  This could represent the rebirth of nature in the Spring. Or perhaps in the light of my previous posts I can see this card also as an encouragement to take responsibility for my own happiness and well being; to be authentic and not afraid of my own desires and to move fluidly within my own cycles of ups and downs while being firmly rooted in and  nourished by my earth based spirituality.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my ABSOLUTE favorite World cards! The cycles of the moon remind me of wholeness and being able to see and understand the big picture. Even though my life is full of changes, this card reminds me there is an overarching purpose for me being here on this earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes those moon phases are very symbolic for change and for the ebb and flow of life.
      The more you focus on the big picture the less important our tiny problems and irritations become.

      Delete