Thursday, October 23, 2014

Knight of Wands - Hunting or shopping?

Tarot of the Hidden Realm Knight of Wands Julia Jeffrey
For today I've got the Knight of Wands from the Tarot of the Hidden Realm. We see a Fey man hiding in the foliage of an Oak tree. His eyes are fixed on something in the distance. He wants it and he is going to get it. When? Not sure, but soon. His passion is seeping out of his pores and the need to change from observer to hunter is great. He is not concerned about the consequences or what might go wrong; He is totally living in the present moment. The only thing on his mind is to kill the prey. He is overly confident he will succeed, so let’s do it quickly…

I can relate to this knight. I want to be free to pursue my own desires without having to be considerate with my girls and my dog. I know it sound selfish but sometimes that’s me too. Luckily I am not entirely filled with Knight of Wands energy and my inner Queen of Swords will talk some sense into him, but he is there and he want to open the door so badly to go exploring. Maybe some sublimated hunting in the form of shopping might help???
I get highs, to be totally honest, in second-hand stores. My hunting instinct, I expect, really kicks in.”(Bjőrk)

4 comments:

  1. That intense look on his face reminds me of what my cats look like when they are ready to pounce!
    Maybe you could list (in your journal!) some of the creative ideas you are having, so when you do have the time you can remember them. Or perhaps you could sketch Jofee when you're on puppy duty (if he's asleep and still, lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making lists is another obsession of mine so that is a great idea..
      He definitely must be asleep because otherwise that wouldn't possible! But I am already trying. M has a hard time to make sharp pictures of him too :D

      Delete
  2. It's fair enough to make some time for your inner Knight of Wands. I was just talking with a friend, saying I feel like social connections and the ability to feel creative are two necessary components of a happy, healthy life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very wise advise: I try to, between responsibilities: playing around with pencils and paint in my notebook :)

      Delete