Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Full Moon reading with the Crystal Visions Tarot

Yesterday the moon phase widget on my blog indicated there was a full moon. Yay for the widget, because the weather has been very cloudy for days, so the moon was nowhere be seen.
After my daily (yes, I am slowly getting into the habit again) meditation, I’ve pulled some cards from my Crystal Visions tarot by Jennifer Galasso, using the Full Moon Spread I’ve found on the Aeclectic Tarot forum.
The positions are the following:
Full moon reading, Crystal Visions Tarot, Queen of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles, Four of wands, The unknown Card
0. Yourself in your current situation (from the base of the deck)- Queen of Pentacles
It seems this queen is very popular these days. She has been popping up on several blogs in various capacities and now she  has arrived here too. She is highlighting my effort to be more active, both physical and creatively and to get my nose out of the books and experiment with my new art supplies. I’ve also been working and playing with my Crystals a lot more. You can see in the depiction this queen is really loving them too. Also I would love to take my bike out for a ride but the heavy wind and the rain here are spoiling the fun. I feel I definitely take better care for myself lately
1. What can be seen with clarity, so bright that it can even blind you? - Ace of Pentacles
Since I feel a lot better than a month ago, it feels like I am much more capable  to bring my ideas into fruition. This ace is a symbol of abundance, wellbeing and manifesting your intent and for all these aspects I am truly grateful. E.g. I am more mindful of my diet, I make art, I want to revive my Dutch blog, I‘ve stopped biting my nails, I journal and meditate more regularly, so all and all I feel good about myself and the things I accomplish
2. What gets completed. What closes a cycle? - Four of wands
This feeling good is represented in the four of wands. Here we see a prince and his princess celebrating their union. They radiate joy and optimism for the future. I feel like they symbolize two parts of me who are now accepting and embracing each other: making me stronger and more resilient.
3. What begins to fade away, to darken, to abandon you... or what needs to be?- The unknown Card.  
This is the very first time I’ve pulled this card from the deck. This card is all about a hidden factor, an uncertainty. Since it is fading away I am not going to give it much thought. Perhaps it will reveal itself in my upcoming New moon spread. For now the crystal ball stay cloudy and unclear….

I like how this reading accentuates that I am feeling so much stronger than  a few weeks ago. For me the Full moon is all about celebrating your accomplishments of the last four weeks and expressing gratitude for what you have received . And I know I do have lot to celebrate and be grateful for.

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely positive spread. I'm pleased you are feeling stronger. We had the most beautiful view of the moon last night.where I live, I hope you have a clearer view tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Me too!
      Tonight doesn't look promising but in from tomorrow nights will be clearer and temperatures are rising! :D

      Delete
  2. Well the cards certainly seemed to have picked up your activity and creativity (taking care of yourself is paying off!). Very interesting that you got the Unknown card for what is fading away. It's almost as if the cards were saying, "If we told you about, you might be sad or worry; but if it is unknown, you can let it fade away peacefully." I think every deck needs a card like that! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "If we told you about, you might be sad or worry; but if it is unknown, you can let it fade away peacefully." This is so sweet and caring to say. Thanks Bev
      Hugs

      Delete
  3. So glad you've been having many positive results lately! I hope they continue for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! This reading was a very positive affirmation of how I feel!

      Delete
  4. I love this spread and enjoyed reading your cards and what they mean to you. I decided to pull my own last night, too, though I'm not sure if I'll post them or not. It was really nice, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some things are just for us. Not everything reading has to be shared. Otherwise we might even refrain us from reading for ourselves :D
      I've been using this spread a lot and I really like it

      Delete
  5. This is a lovely reading, Ellen! I like that uncertainty is fading away, as you get clearer about who you are and what you want from life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is maybe that is one of the advantages of getting older. You get to know yourself better and you accept what you find out.:)

      Delete