Saturday, June 6, 2015

Peace –Bathing in Sunlight

Gaia Oracle, Peace, Toni Salerno
My card for today is Peace- dissolving unwanted or disturbing thoughts from the Gaia Oracle by Toni Salerno.
Here we see a radiant sun, painted in mostly orange and yellow with a touch of green symbolizing the illuminated Earth. This warmth, this light is so precious to the soul.  No wonder the Sun has been a symbol for Divinity since a long as we can remember.
The Sun itself is the center of everything, while its rays burn away our worries and outdated obstructing thought patterns. This card invites us to take the time to find our own center and reconnect with our spiritual sun, our Divine spark. The most commonly used practice to do this is also the most difficult to maintain.  And yet it is through mediation we can learn to let go and stop clinging to our thoughts as if they are the only thing that really matters. When we will let our thoughts go like clouds in the wind, the sun will come out again and will start shining bright.

Literally: Finally Summer is here! The sun is shining so brightly today and I am going to enjoy it while it lasts

11 comments:

  1. I'll be outside with you, weeding the garden day here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sun outside today for me. Raining, but we need rain too! So I'll wait, because I know Sun is there waiting too to shine!

    Enjoy your Sun bath Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cath! As long as you are patient enough. He will have to come out sometime :)

      Delete
  3. I've never been much of a fan of Salerno's decks, but the cards you've been posting are really beautiful. Enjoy the sunshine today, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cards are so much more vibrant in reality. It has been around since 2008 so it took my quite a while to purchase it. But now I hardly can't imagine why I've waited so long. :)
      #sun I will Bev I and I hope you will too

      Delete
  4. This is a great focus for me today! I am heading south for a weekend of beach and sun and much-needed release from the stresses of this past week. I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy yourself my dear friend, you deserve it!!!
      And thanks, I am sure I will

      Delete
  5. Hi dear Ellen! Beautiful post and Card! Thank you for your inspiring and positive words. I'll let The Sun melts my worries! Have a wonderful weekend my friend and enjoy it! Big kiss and the brightest Muchas Estrellas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LM! It is so good to hear from you!
      I hope the Sun doesn't have to do a lot of work for you! :)
      Have a great weekend too
      Many stars and a Big Hug

      Delete
  6. Thank you!!! :D jaja! I hope so! :D

    ReplyDelete