Monday, June 6, 2016

New Moon in June

For this New Moon I've drawn two cards as usual. The first one for the energy I am going to release and the second one for the energy which is beneficial for me to embrace. From the Anna K Tarot I drew:

Release – Three of Rods. 
In this position it feels like this person is hesitating to take the next step and use whatever talents he has to continue his journey and permits himself to grow. He is all alone and continuously busy weighing his options and making plans. He is looking into the future and wants to be certain of every “what if” before he puts one heavily booted foot in front of the other.
Embrace – Ace of Rods.
Another card from the suit of Rods but such a different one. I have been pulling the Ace of Wands a lot lately. Here we see a bare footed girl is using her rod to walk over  the abyss. She spreads her arms like if they were her wings and it feels like she soars to the other side. This card is urging me to be fearless and dare to be impulsive; to have fun and not to be afraid of making a mistake.

This new Moon spread reminds me of the Vasalisa the Wise spread from June 1
The three of Wands and the Hermit have a lot in common in these two spreads and the Ace of Wands… well I suppose this card will keep  turning up  until I take that leap of faith.

11 comments:

  1. The Moon. Something I miss deeply. All I see is a big nimbus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Ace of Wands looks like a everyday Fool card. Not a big change, something everyday that you started in the three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small changes are doable. I am trying to focus on that :)

      Delete
  3. Hope you'll let yourself be guided by your passion rather than your fear! Love the bright yellows in these two cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My passion is still meowing for attention but hopefully someday soon she will roar again

      Delete
  4. It certainly does look like these cards are saying, "Stop thinking, and start doing!" Many blessings to you as you begin your explorations into the unknown :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do don't they!
      It feels like my decks are giving me a kick in the butt :D

      Delete
  5. Lovely reading. You touched upon where I am. I need to stop thinking so much and start doing as Olivia so nicely stated. Good luck in spreading those wings and diving into life. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's take that leap of faith together my friend!!!

      Delete