Wednesday, September 20, 2017

New Moon in September

For this new moon, I have pulled one card from the Original Rider Waite Tarot as to what energy I should embrace during this next cycle of the Moon and I got the Six of Wands. This was quite surprising, because it is the exact same card as I pulled for the previous New Moon.
Honestly ,my good intentions to establish a free-flowing routine have  completely fallen by the wayside.  I became more and more reluctant towards building a daily routine. I just wanted to be free, to chose what I wanted to do and also when and where I wanted to do it. My whole life has been about maintaining a routine: School, work, raising children, and then work again. I realized that my freedom was more important to me than ticking of boxes from my to-do lists. The upside of this “failure” is that I now feel more in touch with myself than ever before. I have to check in regularly with myself  to discover what it is that I want and need at this very moment; what it is that will make me happy and content.
So over to the Six of wands for this lunation. I got the distinct feeling that even though I “failed” to accomplish my goal, I gained something very valuable too. But the six of wands is not a stagnant card. It urges me to move forward after recognizing and celebrating my victories. It is so easy to keep dwelling in a pleasant state of mind but life is also about  moving onward toward the next challenge (Seven of wands)

So for the coming lunation I will definitely be celebrating my new found sense of freedom but also focusing myself on how to become more and more the woman  I am supposed to be.   

6 comments:

  1. I don't think structure is for everyone. For me, it helps turn what is overwhelming into something manageable. But I have friends who thrive on spontaneity, and such structure would feel like a prison to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose I will end up with something in the middle: not too structured and not too free. For now this feel good but you know me, I'm as changeable as the weather :)

      Delete
  2. all the best of the new moon to you with many happy returns of the day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharyn. I hope this New Moon will bring you lots of vitalising energy

      Delete
  3. I raise my cup of cheer to you and say celebrate the New Moon energy.

    ReplyDelete