Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Ten of Cups – Blessing my loved ones

Today’s card is the Ten of Cups from the Tarot of the Hidden Realm. Traditionally we see a happy family in this card. A culmination of love in all its forms. Yet in this card we see an elderly Fae woman working her magic over a boiling cauldron. This card oozes good intent. With all her love, wisdom and experience she has gathered the herbs for her blessing spell and now when it starts to simmer, she feels the time is right to help the steam carry this loving energy towards her loved ones. Gently and gracefully she moves her hands and softly sings her blessing songs. 
This card reminds me I don’t need to be physically near my loved ones.  I can bless them and wish them well any time and any place.

So for today, I will make an extensive list with everyone dear to me so I can bless them and wish them well on the night of this full moon. A perfect time to work some magic and send my good wishes to all of you and many more…

8 comments:

  1. I wonder if she is also remembering the blessings her loved ones have bestowed on her. I like this version of the Ten of Cups, as not all families look like the one on the RWS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to think about that: Story of my life :D

      Delete
  2. When I was growing up any vacation longer than a weekend camping trip was to see family. Now family go right through family towns and don't stop. Is it because they see each other on Facebook all the time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, or we are less connected to family because we are more independent and don't need their actual advice and/or assistence as we used to. Just a wild guess....

      Delete