Monday, March 26, 2018

Ace of Cups – Receiving Love

Ace of Cups Wild UnknownTarot Kim Krans Blog blogger
Today’s card is the Ace of Cups from The Wild Unknown Tarot. This is a card of unconditionally Love. The type of love you feel for a little child or a newborn animal. The Love which flows through you when you are in awe of nature or for some of us the Love we experience when we feel close to the Divine
Seeing this card it encourages me to open up to this love; to step into the flow of receiving and giving and receiving again. Living in this flow of Love should be effortlessly but we tend to over think the Source of it, which immediately disconnects of its riches and abundance.
“Who I am to be worthy of this kind of this kind of love?"is a thought pattern which sums up all kinds of disturbing thoughts on this matter. So I asked what energy could be helpful for me if I was to start questioning my worthiness to be loved (again) and I pulled…
The Ten of Pentacles. It feels like I am looking into a colorful well. At the bottom of this well, we find numerous treasures. These are the treasures we have accumulated over time but due to worrying about guilt and regret we seem to have forgotten all about them. Maybe it’s time to dive into this well and remember what Love has given us already. Count your blessings may sound corny, but it does make us more receptive to experience  Love in all its forms.

14 comments:

  1. You've forgotten to remember. Pull yourself together girlfrin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worth is inherent in every being. We just have a problem remembering that sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is the the answer to everything, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your reading here, Ellen! A truly intuitive take on that Ten of Pentacles, melding well the water of the Ace of Cups with the legacy aspects of the Ten, and the image itself. Yes, you have gathered and earned many treasures over the years, and they are there to remind you that sometimes you give and sometimes you receive, and always you are worthy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youy dear Chloe for your kind and thoughtful words. I wish it was a bit easier to hold on this wonderful feeling. Rereading this post I realised how I've put this one behind me already.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I was always impressed that Carla regularly took time to o back to old posts. Very Ten of Pentacles: we need to remember our own leacy, too :D

      Delete
    3. it could be very insightful to reread some of my posts and follow through on my own advice :)

      Delete
  5. I love this deck! Purchased my own last year and used it regularly at first. I always seem to fall back to Rider-Waite deck though.
    As I read your words and looked at the images a thought filled my brain. "The ten of pentacles is what you would see if you looked into the cup." It seems the answer to your question is that you are very worthy of the love in your life. Accept and embrace. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's lovely sentiment Cher! Thanks for pointing that out to me.
      The Rider Waite is the deck I always go back to. But this one has become very dear to me as well

      Delete